Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog on #MotivationMonday! Many people are considering a career in real estate in 2022. If you are interested in starting a new career, making more money, and having more freedom over your schedule--then, a career in real estate might be a great option for you. In fact, real estate agents are small business owners and have freedom to grow. For many, this is an ideal job. Here are 5 reasons you should consider becoming an agent:
1) You have control over where you work. Some people find it difficult to keep office hours and feel stifled working regular office hours. With real estate there is no requirement to work a 9-5 schedule. You make your own hours and have the ability to create your own schedule. If you are not inking new contracts, you can be working on marketing and creating new clients. Having the option to work remotely may help you spend more time with your family and friends.
2) You Set Your Own Salary. In real estate, you set your own annual income. Unlike a salaried position, you are completely in control of how much money you make. You can make as much as you want depending on how much work you put in and how dedicated you are to build financial wealth. This makes real estate an excellent career path for entrepreneurs and individuals with drive, focus and a strong work ethic.
3) You get to build your own brand. One of the best advantages about working in the real estate industry is the freedom to build your business around your most profitable asset-YOU! You can show off your creative talents, carve out your own niche and build a brand that is authentic to you. In a competitive market, it is important to build the clientele you want to attract. You can bring your own style to your business and show off your marketing and sales savvy.
4) You get to invest with confidence. An exciting perk in real estate is the ability to view, and potentially invest in incredible properties. Along with serving clients, you have the option to invest in real estate too. This is great way to build your retirement with the skills you use to serve others. You can help your clients and build your own investment portfolio at the same time.
5) You become a lifelong learner. Studies show that learning new skills improves confidence and increases mood and personal happiness. Sometimes we get stuck in a pattern of doing things simply because we have to do them. Intentionally learning skills builds motivations and empowers successful living. The real estate industry is constantly evolving. As an agent, you will have the ability to evolve with the industry, adopt new technologies, and learn new skills to become successful and stand out from the competition.
The real estate industry offers the versatility and excitement in a work environment that many people crave. Your hours, your income, your way. Unlike a salaried position, you are entirely in control of when you want to work and however long you want. All of your success is up to you. Check out your options at www.theshafferway.com. See you soon! Warmly, Susan